Books, DVD’s, Workbooks and Resources for Caregivers
Being a caregiver is one of the most difficult and generous acts of love any of us will ever perform on behalf of another. We’ve been there, and we understand how difficult it can be. We developed our books, videos, workbooks, and continuing education training courses to help you:
- Survive the emotional stress of caregiving
- Reduce conflict, respond to challenging situations, and improve communication with people who are living with dementia and other cognitive disorders
- Develop a personalized plan for self-care.
A Caregiver’s Spiritual Journey through Love, Loss, and Life.
DVD – 65 minutes
From lightning-strike irreverence to a profound and personal relationship with God, Madelyn’s spiritual journey, as told by her daughter Elaine K Sanchez, is funny, poignant, and inspiring.
Madelyn’s experiences show us that:
- Life is a struggle
- Faith is a personal journey
- God never gives up on us, even if we give up on God
Find Hope, Humor & Heart in Caregiving
3 DVD’s with 4 ½ hours hours of video and 28-page Digital Caregiver Survival Workbook will help you:
- Cope with caregiver anger, guilt, depression, and grief
- Manage dementia-related challenging behaviours
- Create a personalized caregiver survival plan
This comprehensive caregiver support program helps family and professional caregivers understand and cope with the emotional stress of caregiving.
28-Page Workbook provides a three- step process that helps caregivers:
- Become AWARE of and cope with negative feelings
- ACCEPT that there are a multitude of contributing and complicating factors involved in caring for others
- Determine when to take ACTION and when to let go
- Over 4 ½ hours of Entertaining, Informative, and Transformational Videos
- Comprehensive 68 Page, Easy-to-Use Facilitator’s Guide helps caregivers:
- Tame the Anger Monster
- Give Guilt the Boot
- Deal with Depression
- Move Through Grief
- Manage Dementia-Related Challenging Behaviors
- Develop a Self-Care Plan